The following chaverim were in attendance or on the conference call: Alan Abramson, Daniel Alter, Shalom Baum, Gedalyah Berger, Jack Bieler, Binyamin Blau, Yisrael Ciner, Judah Dardik, Mark Dratch, Ira Ebbin, Joel Finkelstein, Dov Fischer, Arie Folger, Efrem Goldberg, Shmuel Goldin, Avrohom Gordimer, Jonathan Gross, Yonah Gross, Rafael Grossman, Shlomo Hochberg, Jerold Isenberg, Benjamin Kelsen, Barry Kornblau, Elly Krimsky, Leonard Matanky, Jonathan Morgenstern, Yechiel Morris, Ari Perl, Chaim Poupko, Steven Pruzansky, David Rabhan, Mitchell Rocklin, Mordechai Scher, Fabian Schonfeld, Yerachmiel Seplowitz, Shmuel Silber, Ze’ev Smason, Adam Starr, Chaim Strauchler, Brahm Weinberg, Elie Weinstock, Shlomo Weissmann, Howard Wolk, David Wolkenfeld, Howard Zack and Michoel Zylberman.
Minutes for March 25, 2015, Regular Meeting of the RCA Executive Committee At a regular meeting of the Executive Committee of the Rabbinical Council of America, held by conference call, on Wednesday, March 25, 2015, President Leonard Matanky in the chair and Marilyn Amar acting on behalf of the Secretary, the following items were decided:
- A motion to accept minutes of the Executive Committee meetings of January 7, January 14, and January 29, 2015 passed unanimously.
- A motion to approved $5,000 request to cover expenses of pro-bono lawyers in case of Barry Freundel lawsuit passed.
- A motion to approve Mendy Chitrik, Ora Bergman, Elisha Friedman, Shaye Guttenberg, Shmuel Klammer, David Sarna, and Jeffrey Turtel as new members passed unanimously.
- A motion to expel Barry Freundel from the RCA passed.
- A motion to terminate the membership of Mark Schneier passed.
- A motion for Elie Weinstock and Wesley Kalmar to serve on the 2015 Elections Committee passed.
- A motion to approve Resolutions Procedures passed.
Other matters discussed: Due to confidentiality, Executive Committee calls are no longer recorded.